Find Fork Conversion Bearings
1. In the find fork conversion bearings drop down menu fill in make, model and year of the frame.
2. Next click search, (this may take a couple minutes to auto populate the list there could be hundreds of options available for your swap)
3. Once the list has come up scroll down to the make, model and year of the forks from the donor bike.( It will be top bearing in first column and bottom bearing in second)
4. This front-end conversion search is based on bearing inner and outer dimensions ONLY! Stem length may vary from machine to machine making some combinations unworkable. As a result of front-end conversion, rake and trail may be altered, adversely affecting handling of the vehicle.
5. The list will have all the choices available for your swap. If you do not see the donor forks listed we do not offer a bearing for your swap.
6. To order the bearing click on the blue part number and add to cart. Or on the home page click order by part number tab.
7. All of our steering bearing sizes and part numbers can be found on the website under the size charts and downloads tab on the home page.